4.11.2005

Her Kiss was returned with an elbow to the eye

It sucks how things from your past haunt you at times. Like scars that you see in the mirror. I think that some things that I have been through in my life will never go away... they will always hang on and there is nothing I can do to change it. I don't think negatively about myself for those things but I sure wish they weren't there. An example is that I am almost always startled when I am woken by someone else. This morning I was sleeping on my back with my arm over my head. Sharon went to give me a kiss and it startled me... I accidently smacked her right in the eye with my elbow. I hope she hasn't gotten a black eye. I feel terrible about it. She was trembling and I could see the pain in her face. Not a great start for the week. =P

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Sharon M said...

I'm okay. It doesn't seen to be change color or anything like that. I know it was an accident and i will be more careful next time. I know you would never hurt me intentionaly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home